Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Prima + a step x step

Hi there :)  Just stopping in with a couple of Prima creations.  The first one is a layout of my two precious little sleeping babies :) 


"Is there anything sweeter than two of your babies snoozing in your bed?!  I created this layered piece using lots of die cut leaves and a doily for my photo mat.  I loved adding in the IOD Baroque mould to my creation too; it sat perfectly nestled in with all of the gorgeous flowers."






























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Secondly today, I have a couple of tags to share, along with a little how to on my process.....enjoy :)

"Pink is so pretty and inspiring to me! I created these love-filled tags using a piece of paper from the Wild & Free collection. I added some pretty flowers and lots of layers and finished off with some Pink Watercolor Confection splashes."





























Here is my step x step -































































Thankyou for visiting.
Hugs xx

1 comment:

Janene said...

Stunning as always Stacey!!!!! Love all the color combos!