Friday, June 10, 2016

Prima Marketing - Geo Shapes

Happy Friday :)

Just stopping in with my brand new creation for Prima Marketing featuring their gorgeous Geo Shapes!

Here is a little about my project that went on the blog recently.........

" I created a layout today featuring my bestie's new baby girl, Elsie.  I just adore these Geo Shapes, they just add instant texture to your creation, and I am huge on texture.  I took inspiration from the colours of the shapes and that's how my layout became so colourful.  I added lots of mixed-media touches to the creation to make those shapes pop even more. "



"Elsie"






Some closeups for you of those awesome shapes........

























Those paints are just amazing.....love the colours and the way they change colour when placed on an angle!!

I also used Color Bloom sprays in Lime Wedge, Boysenberry and Glistening Waves.








Here are just a few progress shots of my creation................

Background created first and then I added my layers of paper for my photo mat.   Then I start to adhere the embellishments.


















Have a lovely weekend xxx

2 comments: