Saturday, January 2, 2016

Merry & Bright - PLS



 Hello! Happy New Year to you all!  Thank you for your support of my craft over the past year (and years for that matter....I've been sharing my creations for a while now)!

2015 was pretty amazing for us with the arrival of our precious Jagger!  Here's hoping 2016 delivers us with good health, new adventures and lots of love and fun!!!!

I just want to stop by with a Pretty Little Studio creation I created a few weeks back :) 
 Featuring lots of products from the adorable Merry and Bright collection!!   

Thanks for visiting and for leaving all of your lovely messages on my previous post.  Your messages really do make me smile :) 

All the very best for the year ahead and I hope to share my favourite creations of 2015 when I am back to reality and not in holiday mode.

Big hugs
xxxxxx 




















4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!)

Romy said...

Oh la la, this is so pretty and lovely! Just love it!
Happy 2016!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

SO festive, bright and cheery! Always inspiring. All the best to you and yours for a wonderful 2016!

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

OMG...I love the bright colours so much and your flowers...are amazing. The little touch of gold, wow. Your flowers are handmade???