Thursday, January 28, 2016

"4"

How lucky am I to be a Mumma to these 4 beautiful boys??!!!  I count my blessings every single day for them.  They certainly are my greatest adventure.  
 
I created this layout using lots of pretty colours and some of the Hello Love collection by Crate Paper.  I just adore the colours in this collection! 
 
I hope you like....
 
 
 
"4"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Plus some closeups for you......
 
 
 Lots of Shimmerz here too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And Prima flowers.........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love :)
 
xxx

3 comments:

Yulia said...

Beautiful layot!))

Romy said...

Your lay-out is gorgeous in every way! I adore all the pretty details!

Brendaxx said...

Another stunning lay-out! Amazing work!