Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Scrapbook Diaries - New kit

 
 
Hi there, I am finally back with a new Scrapbook Diaries kit.  This one called Love You and choc full of beautiful things.  Once again there are several options to purchase this kit and you will receive access to my step x step video with lots of tips and techniques.  You can find all of the details HERE . 
 
The Scrapbook Diaries is not your usual kit store where you have a subscription, all you have to do is visit The Scrapbook Diaries website and pick which kit/s you like.   There are so many awesome creations to choose from :)
 
So here is my newest kit:
 
 
 
"Love You"
 
 
 


























Have a great weekend xo

5 comments:

Romy said...

Oh wow, your use of colours on this lay-out just leaves me in awe! I really love the mix of blue/green and orange/pink tones. You rocked this lay-out!

Georgia Heald said...

Seriously breathtaking, adore this layout so much. I think I need that kit ;)

Мария Захарова said...

Every day I look through your blog! Enjoy and recharge positive! Thank you very much for your work!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful! Love all the flowers and the colors are lovely too!

Janene said...

Your layouts always get me - how you chose those colors - Love it! Thank you so much - great layout, video and kit!! It was a lot of fun to watch and play along!