Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Friday!!

Hi guys!  We are off to the beach house for the weekend, I thought I would leave you with something sweet I whipped up the other week just because I felt like making something pretty :)
 
My baby and I.......I still can't believe my baby is going to Kindy next year :(  What happened to those 3 years, I sometimes wish he was born just a month later so I would have another year at home with him....sigh**  All will be good, I will watch him flourish next year!!
 
 
 
"Our Time"
 
 


 
Plus a few closeups here:
 
I have used some of the new Epiphany collection from Prima combined with a smidgen of Hello Pastel :)
 




 
 
A 2 crafty chipboard frame and a resin frame.











Loving the new Say It In Crystals!
 
 









 
Thanks for dropping in....enjoy your weekend.
 
xo

5 comments:

Romy said...

This lay-out is just a true delight to look at! It is so pretty, sweet and wonderfully detailed! I just love it!

Lizzyc said...

Oh so beautiful.. just love it all.. and time surely does fly too fast!

Unknown said...

Oh Stace this is so soft and pretty..just gorgeous..hope you guys had a wonderful and relaxed weekend away at the beach...have a great week xo

Janene said...

Love the colors as always and the softness of this one! Beautiful as always!

Lynne said...

I saw this on FB and had to come over and see. Your mini is so stunning!!!! Love all of the details you've added!!