Monday, September 15, 2014

Cherish - 2 Crafty

Hi crafty people!  I have a new 2 Crafty Chipboard creation to share today.  My September post went live on their blog over the weekend. 
 
My first creation  I had so much fun creating!
 It is so fun and I used lots of fun chippies too!
 
 
 
Here are the 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I have used here:

 
Corner Evie
Mixed Buttons
Bambi
Frame Cherish
Frame's Tiny Henri's
 
 
 
 
"Cherish"
 
 





I cut the Frame Cherish on the diagonal and placed the Cherish word over my photo
 in amongst my other layers.  I covered my photo and allowed the Shimmerz
 mist to colour the right side of the frame.







Aww, Bambi is just the cutest!  I used a similar technique as I did the last time
 I created with Bambi but this time I added black watercolour pencil to 
really give her dimension.

You can also see tucked in there just above Bambi, a Frame Tiny Henri's
 I painted this with Shimmerz product, Sour Apple Dazzlerz.  








I have layered some Mixed Buttons with foam tape and applied some
 Zazz glitter glue in the colour Squash. 
The Corner Evie was the perfect piece to add to my layers here.  I covered
it with Gesso and then sprayed with Shimmerz when the piece was in place.








I placed the other part to the frame on the left hand side of the photo mat.
 I added some stokes of black and brown watercolour to match with the Bambi.








Here are just a few more shots of the detail and layers.
I used Pretty Little Studio flair button fox along with the diecut fawn :)
 
 





 
And of course some pretty Prima flowers.
 
 










 
Have a wonderful day xo

5 comments:

Romy said...

Your lay-out is so pretty and really sweet as well. I just love that adorable deer and the soft hues that you used.

Lizzyc said...

Oh so beautiful.. love the colors and all the flowers and layers and such a cute photo too!

Brendaxx said...

So much gorgeousnes in this layout!! Love everything about it! The colors, the layers, the flowers and of course that cute photo:)
Stunning page!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Stunning page Stacey!! Love the colours and the multiple layers are fabulous!! Pure magic!! xx

Janene said...

So sweet and beautiful! Love it!