Tuesday, March 11, 2014

"Remember"

Hi!!  Today I have a brand new Scrapbook Diaries kit to share with you!  You can find the details here on the Scrapbook Diaries BLOG.  There are a few options available with the kit as you may not need to purchase Shimmerz items or stencils :)  The kit comes packed with gorgeous products along with extras for additional creating.  You will receive my full instructional video with the purchase of the kit also.
 
 
"Remember"
 
 
 








 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
I really hope you enjoy this kit, it is definitely one of my favourites to date!   I just adore the colours and you all know something beachy is my fave thing to create :) :)
 
 
Have a wonderful week xo
 
 
 


7 comments:

Romy said...

Oh wow! Your beach lay-outs are always the best, because they are full of lovely beach treasures and have a wonderful dreamy feel to them. I simply adore this one!

Lizzyc said...

This layout is absolutely beautiful.. I am in awe yet again at all I see on here.. love all the flowers, the beachy feel with the gauze, the stunning background textures..lots to love..

Janene said...

I am with Romy... Love all your layouts but the beachy ones just...oh...

Thanks for creating this beautiful kit!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!This is a stunning page ..I love all the detais you always so perfect and you inspired me a lot!!!!Love love your work!!
Big hugs to you !!!!
Cynthia

Giorgia Rossini said...

wow! I love all your projects, I really, really love them!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Your projects just take my breath away Stacey, always beautiful and perfectly balanced in design! Gorgeous work! xo

Pam said...

Love this.....gorgeous colors. I'm ordering the kit!