Monday, November 4, 2013

Explore

Evening everyone!  Just stopping by with my last creation as Guest Creative at Maja Designs last month.  I used the Crea Diem collection and this time creating a beach themed layout.  The papers were all fairly neutral meaning I could add lots of my fave colours to it.  I did love how the b/w paper matched the rocks in my picture though.  I always try to match my pictures to my colours of my layout, that is always intentional :)  or maybe I just dress my subjects in colours I like to scrap with too....lol!!!
 
 
"Explore"
 
 


Lots of Shimmerz and mixed media work.  Gesso, stencil then mist......seems to be the routine for now :)
 
 


 
Some paper tearing and Enamel dots.
 



 
Lots of shells too, I love that these shells are always off the beach at Elliott!  They are so gorgeous down there, always have lots of texture to them and holes!  I also added some Sinamay and Cheesecloth.
 


 
Okay that is it for today, I have a fun day tomorrow, Melbourne Cup day at Kindy!!!  I can't wait for my fascinator to be made by the kids :)
 
Take care xo

3 comments:

Romy said...

It's such an amazing lay-out! Because of all the beautiful textures and details, it almost feels like I'm walking on the beach myself :)

Lizzyc said...

Wow really love this one too.. love that photo, and all your flowers and gorgeous textures in your back ground.. love this..

smilelime said...

wow ...
incredibly beautiful!