Monday, October 14, 2013

Buckets of fun!

Hello!!  Happy Monday!  I am stopping by today to share with you a Shimmerz creation.  Love this one, lots of fun and seashells!!!
 
 
Here is my list of Shimmerz products I used :
 
 
Enamelz in Jack Frost
Coloringz in Heidi Ho Blue and Lime In Da Coconut
Spritz in Seafoam
Dazzlerz in Sour Apple
Vibez in Blue Jeans
Shimmerz in Ultra Marine
 
 
 
"Buckets of Fun"
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my background before my embellishments went on.  I always apply some Gesso to my background paper first.  Then using a mask I apply some Modelling paste.  I generally DON'T allow anything to dry and proceed to spray my mists.
 
 

 
Some closeups!  Look at all of the shimmer :)
 











 
 
Thanks for visiting and happy scrapping xo
 
 


6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Another amazing and beautiful layout, so many details, so many layers, really love what you create.. love this.. love all the beachy embellies too...

Elena Olinevich said...

These are the colors that I do not use usually, but you made them to look fabulous and I need to try too. Thank you for the inspiration

Belinda Scott said...

Awesome layout!!! Love all the details that you did and the background is amazing :)

LikaColorful said...

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!
beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Janene said...

You always amaze me! LOVE it!!!!!

Belinda said...

Very pretty layout, love the fresh colours.