Friday, September 20, 2013

Sassy and Aussie shares

Hello!!!  Just thought I would drop by with a couple of shares.........
 
The first one is for my guest spot at Sassy Scrappers.  Still using the Glitz collection Sunshine in my Soul I created this page.  Can you believe I actually created with a touch of brown??  But I think it looks fantastic teamed with the blues!!
 
 
"Everyday"
 
 

 
You can find my post here on the Sassy Blog to find out what products I used.
 











The Sassy Scrappers blog hop is still active and there is still time to be in the running for some fantastic prizes.  You can find my post here which will give you all the details plus a photo of my giveaway.  Tomorrow on the Sassy blog my final creation will be shared :)  Let me tell you it is completely different to this one!!!
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
 

 
The second layout I have to share today has been shared on the Aussie blog.  Each week they are holding a reader's challenge and this particular week was all about using Washi Tapes.  I used the collection Cut and Paste "Adorbs" by My Minds Eye.
 

 
"Today"
 


 
This is Kobi and I at our little Mothers Day morning tea at Kindy back in May.
 



 
I really love the fun colours in this collection, it's really sweet, just like my little man :)
 




I made this simple washi tape banner.  Just attach to string and adhere with foam tape to your page.
 
 



 
Thankyou for visiting!  So grateful for 2 weeks holiday now with my family.......woo hoo for sleep ins, beautiful weather, the Movies and NO packed lunches :)
 
Hugs xo

6 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful layouts Stacey! the brown really works :)

Irina Gerschuk said...

Amazing projects!!!!!

Romy said...

Oh my, these are sooo beautiful! I just love your style!

Lizzyc said...

These are stunning, really pretty colors together and so many layers too.. beautiful creations, you amaze me!!

Miae said...

Stacey I'm always blown away by all your layers, you are so talented!

rosden64 said...

Gorgeous pages..very inspiring.