Saturday, May 25, 2013

A little bit of Crate Inspiration

Happy weekend everyone!!! 
Just popping by with a Crate paper project that was shared over at the Aussie blog recently :)  I used Crate Paper collection 'On Trend'.  Of course I picked the boyish colours out of the collection to work with!  A little bit of heart confetti and some Shimmerz misting.
 
"I Love You"
 

 
Some lovely layers built up to sit my spunky picture on :)
 
 



I really loved the alphas along with some Thickers.
 
 



Of course the Chipboard pieces are super cool too.
 
 



It feels like forever since I shared any photos on my little blog so I have a few to share today.  I think it also has to do with them being few and far between these days.  While Cooper was at school on Friday, Kobi had a birthday party to go to so before we went we just had a quick click of the camera.  Of course no one ever wants to cooperate or look at me but I just happened to get these few awesome ones.....so sometimes just ignoring Mummy gets you some great pics anyway :)
 
 




 
 
 
Okay, thanks for dropping by, I hope you have a fantastic and creative weekend xo

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful wonderful layout.. the strip of blue in the middle is so eye catching as well as all those yummy layers.. gorgeous photo in the layout, and the other photos look lovely too even if they looked everywhere but at you!!

Irina Gerschuk said...

Beautiful!!! The layers look fantastic! And your boys are so cute))))))

Georgia Heald said...

Wow this is so gorgeous Stacey, just love how you can take any range and make it look phenomenal as a boys page! Your are so darn talented and I just adore your photography :)

Enthia said...

Such a lovely artwork!

Evgenia Petzer said...

gorgeous! love the layers!

Bente Fagerberg said...

I think i am in love with this lo!! It is so cute Stacey!! TFS!