Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A little pastel today......


Hi lovely blog readers!  I have a few shares for you today:)  First up is a new Shimmerz creation.  I have had this Pretty Little Studio Sand Castle collection for a little while and so glad I got to use it finally!  It is sooooo cute and the colours are delightful!  Here are the Shimmerz products I used to compliment this collection:
 
 
Coloringz in Heidi Ho Blue and No Yoking
Vibez in Jeni B Bleu
Spritz in Sapphire and Mango Madness
Blingz in Under the Sea
Shimmerz in Candlelight and Tickle Me Turquoise
 
 
"Enjoy the Little Things"
 
 



This is how my background started out..........used the lid off a bottle and dunked it in my pot :)
 
 



I used a couple of different pots along with some bigger gesso circles.
 
 


 
Here are some detailed shots:
 
 


 
I love getting messy with Shimmerz, it really doesn't matter if you get it on your photo :)
 
 



I also have another 2 creation using the Scraps of Elegance October kit "Dreams of You".  I would love to thank Lisa again for having me as guest designer this month.  I truly enjoyed it and the kit was just awesome !!!!
 
 
"Love and Giggles"
 
 


 
Closies :
 
 




Lastly a super cute card I whipped up aswell using the papers and some left over embellies from the kit!
 
 




So we had a lovely weekend away, although the kidlets got a little sick!  I blame this crazy weather, one minute it's cold the next it is boiling hot!  I haven't even looked at my photos from the weekend, hopefully something nice will come out of them once edited :)  Came home to do washing and the washing machine blows up.......arrrgh, always something isn't it !!!!!  We also had cuddles of our friends newborn baby....awwww, cluck cluck, there I go again!!!!  Anyway, I should get off here and do something while it's peaceful, hubby is out and the boys are sound asleep!
 
I hope you enjoyed my creations today!  I will be closing my blog candy tomorrow, so if you haven't entered and would like to here is the link :)
 
Thanks for visiting, hugs xo

13 comments:

district2 said...

So beautiful!!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, these are all so super gorgeous!!

Kate said...

wow so much texture on those pages Stace. Love those citrus colours on your projects :) glad to hear you had a good time away except for the boys getting sick- totally agree with you about the weather it is ridiculous!! good luck with the washing machine- when it rains it pours hey LOL mwah xx

Belinda Scott said...

Stunning layouts love each one :D

Her Essential Hand said...

oh Stace, all these are wonderful pages, can really tell that you are loving creating and in your happy place!! I cant decide what is my fav, just love everything about them, would love to see them in real life!!
Have a great arve :-) XO

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow , I am in awe of your creations.. really so beautiful, and so detailed... love them...

cebelica said...

Both layouts as well as the card are stunning. Hugs!

Christiane Courtin-Mangez said...



Georgous, really amazing, I'm fan of all your realization, hugs from France

Vika Cherepanya said...

love Your beautiful work, you amazing style!!!!!!!!! I will stay here!!!!!!!!!!!

Аня Memory_art said...

Ваши работы просто потрясающие!!!

Sônia Hermínio said...

São criações belíssimas. Parabéns!

Obscurial483 said...

This is absolutely amazing! <333

Anonymous said...

oh wow! this is the first time i visit your blog and i love love love your work! i am happy to see that it is ok to use pastels and even pink in boy pages, you see i also have three little boys: 5y, 4y and 6mts :).