Friday, July 13, 2012

My first CHA share

Hi everyone, just popping by with my first CHA share for Prima with the Craftsman collection.  Here is one for the boys or the more steampunk/grungy type scrapping.  Here is a sneak of the collection:




Here is my layout featuring Craftsman!!!  Vintage Trinkets and Ingvild's Junkyard Findings were a perfect fit for my page:)  I was a bit hesitant in the beginning with these colours, but in the end they matched so well and I love the end result!  How cute are the wood clips......loving those!!!!!


"Together We Love"





I added touches of gesso and Shimmerz to all of the trinkets and gears.  I absolutely love the lightbulbs....these are going to be a huge hit for sure!!!!






More details and more trinkets:)





More gears, a wood button and look at the industrial lamp....how cool is that!!!!





Couldn't help but add in some new Prima flowers too......

 



Okay, that's it for tonight, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, thanks for dropping by:)

9 comments:

amanda73 said...

omg this is amazing as always... this range is so different for prima......but im absolutely loving the look of it

glorygirl said...

Amazing layout. I love how you keep your pages masculine in tone...even with an abundance of flowers! Love your style! This looks like a fabulous collection from Prima! Thanks for sharing it!

Kate said...

amazing colours Stace, very Tim Holtz-like in the embellies :) loving the light bulbs too. love ya chicky xo

Lizzyc said...

WOW! This is the male version of your amazing layering and it is stunning.. I could sit and look at it for ages.. well done.. this is exquisite..

Thuria said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I love your page! It is so so beautiful!!! And I love all these Prima things, and for the lightbulbs, you're right! I'm also sure that they will be a hit. Wonderful! What an imagination!

Vibeke said...

This is amazing!!! :) Your work is always stunning:)

Her Essential Hand said...

ah yes, this is a total FAV of mine and I think I will be using heaps those light bulbs too :))
x

Janine K said...

This is such a sensational boyish page. Love it.

Mia KL said...

Ohh I just adored that layout when I saw that at CHA in the Prima booth... love it!!