Thursday, June 7, 2012

My baby is 1 + Prima....warning photo overload!

I truly cannot believe it has been 12 months since this little man came into our lives! 




Mason turned 1 yesterday.  I only wish time would slow down, he has been the most brilliant baby, I honestly could have 10 of him.  He has been a wonderful sleeper and such a content, happy bubba.  Sometimes we forget he's around (not literally...hehe) he's such a good boy!  Now things may change over the next few months and into the toddler years (I am starting to sense a little tantrum coming on)but I am so grateful for a great, easy going, first 12 months with this adorable little guy.  He means the world to us and we all love him to pieces:)  So I got a little snap happy yesterday afternoon, it is way too long between photo shoots for me these days so I did go a little overboard and I think Mase was well and truly over it by the time I had finished!  I think he got over my silly noises and jumping around like a fruitloop by the end:)   I couldn't decide on any one favourite so I have picked a whole bunch!  Hope you don't mind!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY MASON!









His party is on Sunday, can't wait for it, it's going to be so much fun:)  I will share all the details and pics soon (oh yes, I love a bit of bunting)!!  Oh, yeah, check out my first attempt at the cake!!  And it tasted good too.....still not convinced yet that I won't stuff it up on Sunday though!  I have to do 2 cake mixes for that one....wish me luck:)


PRIMA UPDATE


I have a few projects to share that I have created for Prima over the last few weeks.  The first one is a canvas Mixed media piece.  It's untitled but I think it tells it's own story anyway:)  This has a special place on our lounge room wall now..... 





I found sand in some of the shells we have collected and added this to the piece too.  I even collected some sticks from the backyard.






This layout was a scraplift of the fellow DT member Trina McClune.  For the month of May we all took turns at scraplifting another DT member.  This was such a fun project to create and I loved lifting Trina beautiful work.

"You're a Sweetie Pie"








My last layout today is the June BAP.   The very talented Heidi Kelley provided the sketch for this month and I just had to have a go at it!

I used the Fairy Belle background paper.  Plus that little fairy up the top sits perfectly into the layout don't you think?

"Brother"



Closies:




Here is the awesome sketch, I hope you have a go!!




Okay, I better get off here, there are still loot bags and other things to organise for Sunday:)
Take care and hugs to you all,
Stace x

5 comments:

Marley said...

Beautiful projects! and the photos of your little boy are so gorgeous! he is a pretty boy; love his big blue eyes!! I cant wait to see you scrap those party pictures! The cake looks yummy! Have fun sunday; im sure its gonna be fantastic! hugs Marley

Miae said...

Happy, happy birthday sweet baby Mason!! Congrats to mama:) You've made such wonderful projects with your little man as the star! Cheers, Miae

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Mason Young!!!
It looks like you got some gorgeous photos Stace and that he had a nice time :) He looks super cute in his tie and hat and nappy cover! or 'pilchers' if they are still called that these days haha. The colours you used for his birthday are so YOU, I swear you were gifted with having 3 boys because you just use colours like this beautifully :) I hope you have a fabulous time on the weekend with the party, I am looking forward to seeing lots more photos from you :) Hope the boys are doing well :) Your prima projects are gorgeous, as always! You do such beautiful layers :) Lots of love !! mwah xox

Her Essential Hand said...

ooooh Stace.... cute little blonde boy.. happy birthday Mason :)))
AND you are so clever... look at the photos, the cake, the bunting, the outfit... what cant you do!! lol... Piper has the same nappy fabric too :) AND your creations just blow me away everytime.. AH-MAZING :)
Cant wait to see these photos scrapped!!thanks for the inspiration..
happy party weekend :)) x

pooky said...

Happy Birthday Mason!!! What a cutie patutie:))) Loved the photos:) Your creations are beautiful!
♥Bev