Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hi Friends......

Sharing some more projects with you today.  First up is a canvas I made for the lovely Prima DT co-ordinator Sharon.  I was so happy to make this for Sharon and her beautiful family:):)  This piece is so much prettier IRL!  I hope she loved it just as much as I loved creating it!


I added some Modelling paste to the bricks to give them some texture:)  A little bit of fussy cutting and lots of beautiful Prima flowers!




I made this layout of my sweet boy with the November PPP in mind.  I really loved these colours together, a touch vintage!!  I used the Printery line including papers, resist canvas and flowers:)

"This Smile"



Some closeups:)




Here is my next Shimmerz layout:)  My gosh I had soooooooo much fun making this!  The colours just blended perfectly and everything just come together so easily for me....woo hoo!!  I started out by misting the background, I then started tearing and distressing the paper and adding more misting as I went along.  I take the nozzle off and let the colours drip off the end aswell.  I really love working with shells, they are just so fun to alter!

"Building Sandcastles"



Some closeups:  I even added a teeny bit of sand to the layout which had actually fallen out of the shells we had recently collected:)






I used Coloringz in Mandarin Mai Tai, Lime Da Coconut and Mama Sings the Blues.  I also used Vibez in Jeni B Bleu and Pearlz in Green with Envy. 

And just because I can't help myself.......Tim calls me a mean Mummy for making him wear crazy hats, I don't think Mason minded though, he loved playing with the tassels:)  During this session was when my camera died for the 3rd or 4th time this week......so guess what hubby bought me over the weekend.....a new Nikon.....now I just need to work out how to use it again!!  Yes, I am spoilt, but that's okay I deserve it sometimes....hehe;)



So Kobi's pirate party was sooo cool and fun!!  Haven't uploaded the pics onto the computer yet but when I do I will share.....my boys made some super duper cute pirates that's for sure!!!

Have a fantastic week,
Hugs xo


10 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI.. oh wow.. the canvas is amazing.. i am sure it will be cherished.. how could it not be... and the layouts.. well i run out of amazing descriptions for your creations.. so all i can say is they are so beautiful.. full of gorgeous details.. yummy products and stunning photos... i love all you do.. and your baby is sooo cute.. and sooo growing up!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

As I said in Scrapbook.com.....these pieces of art come straight from heaven!!!! DIVINEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Hugs!

misty said...

I have to agree with Lizzy, I run out of words for how amazing your work is...so a lot of times at sb.com I will just fave and move along! Anyway, everything you make seriously makes me drop my jaws in total amazement!!!

Miae said...

Stacey I'm always mesmerized by the pages you make...you have an amazing talent..amazing!

And glad to hear you got a new camera too;)

Vibeke said...

WOW!!! You are so good!!! I love your layouts!! Thank you so much for the inspiration:)

Blossom inch said...

fantastic canvas piece and absolutely magnificent page of your boy! Both are just gorgeous as ever and full with blooms, techniques, mix media and everything are just so stunning Stacey! your work totally mesmerized me and divine!!!

Thanks for sharing and I am very sure I will come back for more. Hugs

Kate said...

so gorgeous stace you make my day when you post on your blog!! xox

Unknown said...

Oh man Stace these are just gorgeous!!! I especially love the Shimmerz one...those colours look spectacular together! And little Mazon is just soooo adorable...love that hat! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog..Riley is much better now! Take care and have a great weekend :))xx

Thuria said...

Same Lizzyc!!! I can't find my words to tell you how I love what you create.

Crie Artezzanato said...

He is so cute....

Val