Monday, October 17, 2011

Prima PPP + BAP

**HI**
Hope you are all well and had a lovely weekend, thought I would pop by and share my Prima projects for this month:)
The first is the Prima Product Pick........absolutely loving these colours!! 


Now we don't celebrate Halloween here in my household, but I couldn't help but alter this Candelbra I found on top of our cabinet collecting dust!

This was so fun, the little bats are just the cutest....and so sparkly:)  I used lots of inking and lots of cotton wool pulled apart so it looked like cobwebs!  Added a few Prima blooms, leaves and Twisters and here you have it.....






Next up is the Prima Build a Page sketch:) 



This pic was of the boys last Christmas and I haven't got around to scrapping it so I pulled out Prima North Country line and went with it!!!  I can't believe we are almost back to Christmas again...woo hoo so excited:)



Look at the Resin Wishing Well, it just went perfectly on here:)



Have a wonderful week, I am hopefully going to get stuck into some bits and pieces for Kobi's Pirate Party next month:)
Take care, thanks for calling by xo

4 comments:

Kate said...

pirate party = lots of layouts of pirate party photos!! yay!!! :D gorgeous stace I love all your pages you do but its always such eye candy for me when you do a OTP!! love kate xox

Blossom inch said...

beautiful page and altered project indeed Stacey! My jaws dropped and I have to pick it up! These are so stunning!!!!! Love them all.

Lizzyc said...

HI.. what a fabulously spooky candelabra!! and the layout is amazing.. just love it all.. so many details.. so gorgeous!! i hope the party preparation goes well!!

Toni Cartwright said...

Oh my look at all of those layers.. and the colours in this layout are just to die for!!!
Just stunning Stacey!!!
Well done
TONI
XOXOOXOXO