Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Little Shoebox cuteness

Yummo, my favourite boy colours together.  Blue and green!  I used up some old scraps in this one, like the Hambly circle screenprint, the stars (which I can't remember what they where, maybe KI Memories) and a tiny bit of the Prima Rebellious line.  It's always nice to use up older stash, isn't it??  Also more stars and misting, I am a little addicted to masking shapes at the moment....whether is be stars, love hearts or butterflies.....what else can I try?

"Follow Your Dreams"


Aren't the snails the cutest?  I have used the cutouts from MLSB and added my own googly eyes:)  There is also a Sass feltie snail and a My Little Bit Of Whimsy mushroom.


I heart Leeann's new rainbow clouds, they are so bright and colourful...perfect for me:):)  You can find them at The Chip Chop Shop.


So I am loving the new big piccie's I can post on here now, what do you think? 

I will leave you with a sneakie of the next challenge, due in a couple of days, at Scrap The Boys.  It's a fun one:)  Make sure you check over there for all the other awesome examples on the 15th!



Have a fun afternoon, I am waiting for Mum to come over so we can go for a walk:)
xo

10 comments:

Kate said...

enjoy your walk stace! love your pages! mwah! xo

Krissy Christie said...

So gorgeous Stacey!! How do you do the larger photos?

Krissy xx

Her Essential Hand said...

that is super stunning page, I love starring at your pages... drool....
Hope your enjoyed your walk.
x

Lizzyc said...

LOVE THIS!!

Tania Martyns said...

OMG!
gorgeous ,stunning ,wonderful page !!!

Shell said...

mmmmmm blue and green. My fav too.
Stunning LO and that photo is absolutely devine and the new bigger pics look great Stace, perfect to get a better look at all your gorgeous details. x

Treesa said...

Stunning layout! and a gorgeous pic :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Stunning work Stacey! And OMG to those rainbow clouds!!! Super awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

curlyqmosaics said...

Gorgeous layout. I love your use of fabric and denim you incorporated, very creative!

Mel said...

Beautiful - look at teeny Kobi. He is too cute.

Amazing work! x