Monday, August 16, 2010

The Color Room #19

I think I am trying to hold on to all memories of the boys as wee little bubbas.....I have been scrapping a few baby pics of Cooper lately, he is now 3 and a half and the time is just flying by, growing more and more and learning new things every day. He totally amazes me with some of the stuff he says, he is also getting more loving each day and I just love his random kisses and cuddles he gives me all day long:) Anyways I just loved this palette, I love yellow atm and the blues just perfect for my gorgeous boy:) He was 7 weeks in this photo.
"It Seems Like Yesterday"



Okies, I am off now....I am in the mood to scrap:):)
xo

9 comments:

Kate said...

aww look at that funky little giraffe!! they grow so quick, enjoy the cuddles and kisses stace, before you know it he will be 'too cool' for that sort of thing ;)

curlyqmosaics said...

Another gorgeous layout. I particularly love the way you stamped on top of the photo. Very cool!

Carrin said...

Hi!! Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog! I`m amazed by your work. Absolutely STUNNING!!!

natje said...

What a beautiful layout!!
beautiful colors...and beautiful details!!
Stunning.

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

WOW!!! All your layouts are just stunning!! Soooooo much to look at. This one is no exeption.

// Maja

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

this is so AWESOME... the yellow and golds are perfect for little boys eh !! oh and this might make the cover again its so gorgeous XX :)

Leanne J said...

How cute.. that photos is so precious..and love what you have done with it.. that KITE wowzers.. you are a kite girl...

hope the scrapping went well...

ann said...

Oh Wow stunning !!!!

Caroline said...

Just had to say i foundyou over at scrapbook.com andi LOVE what you do, anyway im now following your blog to seemore of your wonderful work :)