Monday, May 24, 2010

Sweet boys and scraps.....

I took some pics of the boys at the park last week and have been having a little play around with photo editing again......Kobi pulled a wooden dining room chair down on himself the same morning, if you look close enough you will find the instant bruise that appeared on the bridge of his nose, you will also find Milky Way on their faces (the bribery for having some photos for Mum)....hehe, I was happy with what I got:):) Awwww, this was one of the many kisses they were giving each other:)
Spikey haired, cool dude:)

Now onto a few scrappy layouts....I am really enjoying creating all the palettes in The Color Room atm, I am feeling rather challenged with them and it's nice to get out of your comfort zone every now and then."
Palette #6
"Sweet Thing"

Palette #7
"My Sunshine"

Lastly, a layout using more beautiful Webster's Pages (I have finally used the balloon paper - I have had it for a while now and never could work out how to use it) and of course some Prima flowers......Cooper eating his cake on his 3rd birthday, one of his favourite things would have to be cake...any type of cake:):) Also used some Maya Road cupcakes and a MLBOW cupcake..cute!!
"Cake"
I just realised there are alot of cupcakes in this post...I have some in the cupboard to make, might do that tomorrow with Coop!
Have a wonderful evening xo

11 comments:

Jolanda said...

Wow,love your collored L/O's they look so sunny!!!
Very nice pictures too!!

Tania Martyns said...

first want to say that the pictures are wonderful! their children are beautiful!
layouts are fantastic as always.
I met the scrapbook are two years ago, I wish I had known the scrappy when my children were small.
A great week for you and your family!

Tomoko said...

You layouts are AMAZING!!!

ann said...

OMGoodness I love every LO just gorgeous. Also the photos of your boys are fab. :)

amanda73 said...

wow, gorgeous pics, stunning LOs, ive had that websters pages for a while now too and havent used it. it lookms great but isnt easy to use i think

Kate said...

I LOVE THE PAGES!! and your boys are soooo cute!! mmm milkyways!!

Her Essential Hand said...

how gorgeous are your boys :)
love those LO's especially all the cupcakes. :) x

Rachel said...

AWESOME work Stace!!!!! Keep up the fantastic work!! i love stopping by your blog!!
Those photos are sooooo cute!!!!! :)

Liz Weber said...

Hi Stace, yum yum yum love that birthday cake layout - Cooper sure is loving that cake! LOVE how you used that paper, I have one in my stash but could never make it look that good! LOVING your Colour Room layouts - fantastic use of all the colours and amazing embellishments!

Gorgeous photos of Cooper and Kobi and how sweet is the kissy face one. They are just growing up to be so handsome (must be from your side hey lol)

Hope you guys are well and having a great week!

alice said...

Wouha c'est vraiment magnifique
bravo

KarenB said...

Loving the different colour palettes Stace, and those photographs are awesome. Your boys are really growing up fast :)