Friday, January 8, 2010

Some piccies to share!

Kobi was thrilled with all the "In the Night Garden" stuff he got for Christmas:)
Cooper and his Buzz Lightyear that his Uncle and Aunty bought him....... I think it was a bit of a favourite for the day along with his Scooby doo's!
The boys on Boxing day, so happy and playing with all of their news toys:)
Kobi enjoying the pool (finally)........ his lesson also went well, it was heaps of fun (for me aswell).
Little Miss Gracie and her first swim in the big pool.
Cooper having a ball on his new trampoline (he calls it his "Jumping Castle") that Grandma and Grandad got the boys for Christmas.
Having some lovely family time before Tim went back to work yesterday.
This gorgeous cheeky smile that I just can't get enough of:) I just adore those little teeth. Oh, yeah he is gaining weight finally, he's now 8.2kg........woo hoo, I guess that explains why he is sleeping for 11-12 hours at night! Growing boy!
Lastly my little man is walking, well half walking, still crawls everywhere but he can walk and he is starting to walk from the furniture now, so he is keen. Give him a week or 2 and I bet I don't see anymore crawling. He walks with his arms out in front of him too, it's so cute, he looks like a little zombie!!lol!!
That's about it for now, the weather is really miserable at the moment, raining alot. It sooooo nice to see the rain and everything so green but I am starting to get a little over it! I want to see the beach and the sun:):)
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by xx

4 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Awwww love the piccies Stace!Your boys are so cute :)

Krissy xx

Her Essential Hand said...

LOVE all the piccies, there nearly all blue. haha :) x
have a top weekend.
x

Mel said...

Haha, just getting around to check out your blog after a week away - haha, yes NYE was lots of fun and it was great to have such a lot of laughs. I can't wait to see the photos, my email inbox is waiting........ hint, hint!

Love all your new LO's and photos - you are so talented!!
xoxo

Kate said...

wow go how big kobi is getting!! how cute in the pool!!