Monday, November 23, 2009

A little bit of sunshine and my little "Poser".....

Just a few layouts to share: "My Sunshine", I used Jodie Butler's flower and the cute little duckie button and also made some other handmade embellies:)

"Poser" - It reads, Mummy has finally turned her little guy into a poser, for today anyway:) Just a fun layout with a touch of Fancy Pants. I just adore these pics of Cooper.

"Silly" - I used more JB doillies and loads of paint and colour:)

Thanks for popping by, hope you like them:)

xx

4 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Wowee Stace!!!Stunning work :D

Krissy xx

Mel said...

Oh, those photos are so cute! Coops is such a poser, wonder why tho?!

Just dropping in to check it out and show you some love! :)

x

PS - Only 32 days to go!!!

Shell said...

3 totally amazing LOs Stace. So nice to see some more of your stunning work.I love all the colour. Hope you and your gorgeous boys are well. X

Kate said...

great having you back stace! love those bright layouts! so fun and fresh!