Thursday, March 26, 2009

Only 3 more days to go....

Until I see my Timmy again!! It has actually gone really quick, but still miss him all the same! Cooper keeps saying to me "Daddy, plane, home". I really think he is missing him alot. He was talking to him on MSN last night and telling his Daddy he loved him! Soooo sweet!

Thought I would upload some photos from the weekend at the beach. It was a beautiful day, we didn't swim but we had fun in the sand and running around being silly! Kobi was playing with the sand in his hand for the first time.





I also made this Treasure Chest for my bestie for her upcoming wedding at Hamilton Island in April. Sooooo can't wait to get there, it is less than 3 weeks now until we get to the island. We are having 5 nights there. We went there on our honeymoon 6 years ago and so excited to go back with the boys!




And here's a little LO of Kobi because he IS a sweetie heart. Poor little fella just had his 4 month needles this morning.


Enjoy the rest of your day!

xxx

3 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

Love that chest... very lucky bride getting that :)
That did go quick with DH away, not long now till he is home.
Love that LO, your work is divine!!!
Felicity x

Kate said...

oh stace i wish you could make me something like that for my wedding!! your friend will love it. you must be looking forward to hubby coming home especially with the holiday coming up. hope its lovely weather for your time there on the island :)
thanks for commenting on my blog, im glad someone else understands about the whole bonding and connecting thing as well :S your boys are growing up so fast! how cute. take care of yourself xo

Krissy Christie said...

OMG Stace that chest is stunning!Your friend is so lucky!Hope you have an awesome time on the Island :D Those photos are gorgeous :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Krissy xx